Thursday 10 January 2013

Special Delivery....


Evening all,

I can not believe another week is almost over!!
Last week I decided 'A New Year A New Start' and embarked on a diet, I weighed myself already knowing I am overweight and off I started... I am using an app on my phone called 'My Fitness Pal' and after entering all my details it set me a goal of 1200 calories a day! Well I have stuck to it with just 2 days where I have gone slightly over, eating plenty of veg etc through the week and eating little but more often with healthy snacks.. The time came last night for my first weigh in and well....... I gained a 1lb!!! Not a happy bunny at all LOL

Anyway's with all that said I would like to share with you a card made by Colette..


Colette has used Sassy Cheryl's 'Special Stork Delivery - Girl' which you can find right HERE.

Added extra's used:

Papers - Baby Girl by lliella designs at Sweet Shoppe
Flowers - Pink & Mellow Freebie from Fred She Said
Sentiment - Computer generated
Ribbons, Gems & Pink Dummy - Meiflower

I love this shape card and Colette has very kindly provided a link for a tutorial which you can find HERE.

Happy Crafting...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a little love :)