Saturday 20 August 2011

Thinking Of You.......

Evening all,

Tonight I thought I would share with you a card I made recently for a special person!

Just over 3 weeks ago we received a phone call informing us that our Sister In Law had been diagnosed with cancer. Last week Marina was admitted to hospital after been advised she was not strong enough for treatment and sadly passed away just a few days later.

I made this card and took it to the hospital when we visited last week but Marina never awoke to see it :(

My apologies for such a bad photo!

R.I.P Marina, now at peace and no longer suffering! Never forgotten and always in our hearts.

Debbie x

7 comments:

  1. Debbie, so sorry for your loss.
    Cara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so sorry to hear your sad news, Marina would have loved your Tatty Ted card. My thoughts are with you and yours xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh honey, such a sweet, sweet card and I know that it meant the world to Marina's family love. Warmest, Gentlest hugs to you.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sure she knows you made this Special card.
    Hugs Debbie to you and the family

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sad post, hugs to you and your family x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Debbie - my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this desperately sad time. It's a gorgeous card and I'm sure Marina can see it now. Love 'n' hugs to you.
    Helen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to hear such sad news.....condolences to all the family.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a little love :)