Saturday 30 April 2011

Wedding Bliss.......

Evening all,

It has been a while since I blogged a creation... So here I am back again with my latest creation :)
This card was made for a request and I really did struggle with inspiration to start with as they specifically said nothing cutesy but after hours of looking I finally came up with the following....
















For the card I decided to use an 8x8" as my base, first time using this size card but they seem all the rage at the moment and I do like my square cards and after making this one I love 8x8 cards :)

The graphics all came from Nit Wit's "With this Ring" collection, they are just a dream to work with. I took the graphics in to my editing software and re sized to fit my 8x8 card. Firstly I matted the main topper on to silver mirri card (which pic doesn't show very well) and applied straight to card base, I then printed another copy of the main topper and cut out just the white sections with rings and gave a bit of depth by using my Pinflair glue gel.
















To finish the card I cut out a couple of flowers again from Nit Wit's "With This Ring" collection and edge them with glitter to give a bit of spark and used Pinflair glue gel to give depth. Finally using my Craftworks Candi (which I am now addicted too) I added them to the corners.

I would like to enter my card in to the following challenges:

Crafty Sentiments - Royal Wedding
Digi Doodles - Anything Goes
Moving Along with the Times - Anything Goes
Crafts 4 Eternity - Anything Goes
Crafty Catz - Congratulations
Paper Cutz - Anything Goes
Simon Says - Anything Goes

Thank you for stopping by and looking and don't forget to leave some love...

Hugs Debbie xx

18 comments:

  1. WOW WOW WOW ... Debbie this is absolutely gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card - love the Nitwits images. Thanks for joining us at DDSB this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats beautiful, gorgeous papers, I actually thought it was fabric when I first looked:0 Thanks for playing along at C4E this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous card Debbie, I love the papers and layout.
    Thanks for playing with us at MAWTT this week.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card, love the image and layout..thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOve those nitwit images .. fab card
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow what a fabulous card, just stunning. Thanks for joining in the DDSB, hope to see you again. hugs Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, Debbie! Wonderful images, colour scheme and layout! Thanks for joining us this week at Crafty Catz!

    Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Debbie
    A gorgeous card,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz this week,
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, Ah this is super and just right for us on MAWTT this week, thanks for playing, Hazelxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card, love the design, thank you for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card, I came from Krafty Karens blog, great way to do a challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just stunning! Great job!
    Thanks for joining us at DDSB

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh what a lovely creation, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week

    ReplyDelete
  15. fabulous card! thanks for joining us at c4e this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fabulously creative way for those wedding rings, keeley

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello Debbie, and thank you for your visit today:-)! Your card is gorgeous! I love the papers and colours and I love the dimension you have added! Brilliant layout too! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous Debbie, we love it :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a little love :)